House harmonizing with sacred geometry
Is the measure of the earth; It is to measure the projection of the sun on the earth. By using the old measurements around the house, we can create total harmony. We can use terrestrial acupuncture to maintain these points with rocks or triskels buried in the earth. Triskels neutralize EMF and increase the vibrations.
We place them in 4 points around the house and in 3 places inside the house. Triskels are energy wheels that create a vortex and when placed on sacred points, it takes energy under the house and transforms and balances energy. They are a form found in many traditions (Celtic, Hindu, Japanese, Chinese, Middle Eastern and Amerindian)
How do they work to clean a house?
They are energy converters; you need sacred measures underneath for this to work. The stronger underlying energy creates equal strength in balancing.
Once you have your 3 triskels, you will get a special structure called a triple enclosure; This will surround the outside of the house. The first three are inside the auras.
After the clearing, all that remains can not come back. This is how the sacred places were protected.
The cleaning of the house, the cleaning of the space and the Feng Shui
are techniques practices, old and modern, that produce changes in the environment of our house, our workplace and self. House Clearing is a practical magic. It's the study of how to ensure the proper flow of energy through these environments in order to increase our vitality and our health, improve our mental attitude, stimulate creativity and productivity, improve our relationships and gain clarity and insight. The most effective way to use House Clearing is to know exactly what you want to accomplish, to be clear about your intentions. You can use these ancient arts and sciences to their maximum advantage through the power of the intention. Where does the intention go? The energy flows.
The free space is used to break up any stagnant energy in the house, refresh it, stabilize it and infuse it with your intentions. Here are some practical examples of space clearance that could have been considered a vital part of raising the chi (energy) of your home.
Space Clearing is a ritual that is found in almost all traditional or aboriginal cultures of the world. It's a powerful skill that allows the practitioner to change the home's atmosphere from stagnant energy to vibrant health, spiritually enhancing and enhancing energy. In traditional cultures, clearing space or blessing your home has always been considered a vital activity when moving into a new home. As a rule of thumb, when the body's energy becomes extremely stagnant, the symptoms develop, including irritability, fatigue, lack of enthusiasm or endurance, and depression.
Space / House and Land Clearance Ceremonies
Most mucking and ceremonies can be done in two to three hours, depending on the size of the house or business. If your home or business has more than 3,000 square feet, it's a good idea for us to talk about specific issues and conditions in your space and we can estimate how long it can take. "
When You Need Free Space
1. Erasing the Energy of the Predecessor
When moving into a new home or office, it is important to consider who occupied the space in front of you and what happened there. Their health, their happiness and their chi have all affected the space. Even if the new house is stripped of all the furnishings, the motives of their chi will always remain. This chi predecessor will be the strongest where they slept, where they sat, and along the trails & # 39; that they created while walking in the rooms.
There will also be parts of a room or house that they may not have used for various reasons. This could have a room or corner of a room where a piece of furniture was hidden in a corner, which did not allow the chi to circulate easily. They may have unconsciously reacted to or contributed to existing stagnation. Establishing a healthy circulation of chi throughout the home is imperative for your health at all levels.
2. After a physical or psychological illness
If you or someone from your home has been sick for a reasonable period of time, the vibration of the home will be affected. When someone is seriously ill at home, the daily routine is affected. Occupants & # 39; social life is often inhibited and there is an atmosphere of calm, tranquility and nervous apprehension. For the person who has been ill, there may have been pain, pain and anxiety. For occupants who share space, their energy naturally becomes more moderate. Cleaning the space after a physical or psychological illness will unduly improve the house's chi and set the tone for a fresh and bright future.
3. After great changes in life
The stress of today 's hectic lifestyle can affect us all. The most powerful causes of "de-stressing" & # 39; include divorce, bereavement, the end of a relationship and the loss of a job or a career change. Once we have accepted our grief, frustration or anger, it is time to move on. Rather than living in a chi-like atmosphere that is busy in the past, it is important, if necessary, to clean up the old and go ahead.
4. After a conflict at home
Burglary or, worse, aggression in your home creates an atmosphere of chi that must be erased. The space has been violated and many people feel uncomfortable when they come home after such an event. At a lower level, if you have recently had violent arguments at home, they have improperly left their mark in the atmosphere. Bickering and constant fighting for months or years allow this negative chi to see in space and create an atmosphere that promotes disharmony.
What is involved in a session?
There are as many different methods of Space Clearing as there are cultures around the world. Rituals that have been used include the use of herbs, songs, potions, symbols, spiritual ceremonies, blessings, sacrifices, gifts, fruits, plants and flowers. Holy water. Sometimes the moment of the event to coincide with the planets or cycles of the moon enhances the effect. The clearance of space can be drawn from Native American traditions, Celtic ceremonies, early Christian rituals or Balinese methods; but an exploration of your ancestral traditions may be the best course of action for you.
The Dragon Blood has many mystical and spiritual ritual applications and can be used to enhance mental science, magic (including magic of the mind), cleaning space and the purification.
It promotes and promotes good luck, success, love (even helpful to make you an old lover if you desire it), and protection (against negative energy and spirits). He has very strong drawing and love properties. The resin is actually more powerful than Sage and nothing escapes the stagnant and negative energy of a house better than Dragon's blood. In fact, it is best to alternate between Sage and Dragon's Blood when cleaning the energy.
The best way to empty your house (negative energy and / or undesirable entities) is to pour sea salt on a pile-shaped plate, like a small mountain. Make a hole in the middle of the pile and place some blood powder or pieces of incense in the hole. Place the Flaming Dragon's Blood (with fire) so that it is smoking and walking from the back of the house, room by room (by establishing your intention), at the front door of the house. House. Make sure that you are actually getting out of the doorway. There you can turn off the smoke.
In the case of negative spirits or entities, the intention of one must be a strong and clear request from the entity to completely leave the house because & # 39; She is not wanted. The smoke alters and affects the vibration, even on the etheric plane of existence which is the plane of ghosts (Earthbound spirits) and other entities including poltergeists (angry and warlike ghosts).
If you can not find resin pieces of dragon blood incense, incense (on a stick) may suffice. If you are dealing with strong negative energy or evil entities, burn a combination of blood, sage, lavender, white copal, incense and dragon myrrh every day.
Also, place black colored crystals, ie Black Tourmaline, Jet, Obsidian, etc., in the room or house to be exorcised as well as Amethyst stones / crystals. Celestite, Selenite and Angelite.
Selenite grills are highly recommended for rooms as well as for the entire home. Place selenite sticks in every corner of a room and / or home. Corners serve as entrance (or entry) and / or portal for spirits, negatives and positives. This is why many people, especially children, see things in the corner of a room.
Dragon's Blood is an attraction plant. It helps to attract success, romance and love, good luck (facilitates good karma), wealth and wealth (including money). It also promotes fertility, especially in women.
A piece can be placed in the Love Corner of the house (with pink colored stones) to attract and encourage love and romance, as well as in a corner of wealth or money. the house (with green colored crystals and other precious stones associated with wealth, abundance and prosperity) to attract material wealth and money.
Dragons Blood Clearing
History in a space, whether rented or owned, tends to repeat itself. Make space yours by removing the patterns, thought patterns, belief systems, entities and irony of the former occupants. Historic buildings have generations to remove, but even models of construction workers on a new building are important to eliminate.
1.) Dragon's blood resin, frankincense resin and myrrh resin
2.) Coal used to burn resin incense
3 .) Aluminum pie pans (one for each "station")
4) Disposable lighters.
Note: All these incense resins come in small packages and are filled with pieces of color blocks the size of a small pebble.
The ritual: It is recommended to obtain the help of a spouse and / or friends during this deep cleansing. Not only is it less overwhelming, but customer feedback confirms that cleaning is more effective when it is done with at least one other. Better yet, have a "Space Clearing Party". Create a sense of pleasure and success – invite some of your friends for the purification ritual of your environment! Refill them with pizzas and drinks in your new improved home!
1. Create multiple stations for incense burners. An inexpensive but fully effective station is made by getting an aluminum pie pan and filling it up with sand or dirt. Put one of the charcoal discs in the center of the pan on top of the dirt. Place this fortune incense burner on a plate everyday, then the whole thing is placed on a kitchen glove. Put it on the floor in any room or on a table. Be very careful and safe! The coal burns very hot !!! Make sure you have enough stations so that every square inch of the area can receive the dragon's blood smoke. Put a station in each room is not necessary but exercise your intuition on the number of stations you need to create. This is not the time to be conservative.
2. Open at least one or more windows and / or a door leading to the outside of each room. If a room does not have an external evacuation, make sure communicating rooms that have windows and / or exterior doors are properly open.
3. Open all the doors in each room from the space including the closet doors, bathroom doors, toilet covers, the oven door, kitchen cabinets, and so on. The dragon's blood smoke encourages all energies to withdraw from the promises and because the front / back doors and windows are open, this gives an outlet for these negative effects.
4. Gather the resins and visualize / imagine eliminating all the negative effects and positive and peaceful feelings that this ritual will create for your space.
5. Light each charcoal on each station first. Hold the flame of a lighter under the disc until it starts to sparkle. You may want to hold the disc with metal tongs to protect your fingers.
6. When you are sure that each charcoal disc remains lit, add about a quantity of Dragon's blood powder to each station (the hammer is your friend – crush the powdered resin pieces – because you add a piece that is too big for charcoal tends to melt incense on it and put it all out.) Avoid this!) When it is clear that each station is smoking well, LEAVE SPACE. TAKE YOUR CAREGIVERS, CHILDREN AND PETS AND STAY 20 MINUTES. This ensures safety for you and your loved ones as these energies clear up. Let them do all the hard work. Although a trick of burning dragon dragon resin is often enough, sometimes two or three times to repeat steps 6 becomes completely necessary. If you experience an unpleasant sensation anywhere, in any room upon your return, all stations should be ready to burn another 20-minute cycle of Dragon's Blood. It's worth it. Use your intuition.
7. Come back to your space (after the first, second or third time) and place the incense and myrrh on the same charcoal stations. If you were to burn more than one dragon blood cartridge, it might be necessary to add new charcoal discs lit at each station. Incense and myrrh smoke bring back positive energies and higher thoughts. You, your loved ones and your friends can stay during this part of the process.
8. The final stage of the ritual is to apply the Three Secrets Reinforcement: Stand in the center of your home and visualize / imagine that the ritual has been effective and that good and positive things and desires come easily and effortlessly.
Say loudly: "The dragon's blood clearing space was extremely efficient and my focus (office) feels amazing, positive and supportive."
Note: Never again should such deep cleaning be occur in this particular space, but I strongly recommend you repeat the Dragon's Blood ritual each month by carrying a single station while you walk from one room to the other. The doors and windows are open to let the negative energies in. You will always remember the burning of incense resins and myrrh and finally, do the reinforcement ritual of the three secrets that ensures the effect.
If you liked the article then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Share your opinion in comments below.