We all know that smoking is bad for us, but have you considered how bad it is?
Here is a list of the top 10 negative effects of smoking:
- 1. Coughing: Smokers cough.
After an unspecified period of being a smoker, you will begin to experience coughing in smokers because your body uses this as a way to try to get rid of the toxins you inhale while smoking.
- 2. Yellow teeth: many smokers, when they realize the state of their smile, who have gone from bright white to almost yellow stop smiling so much, or try to hide their teeth while smiling.
- 3. Blood circulation problem: After having contaminated your blood for some time with the smoke you inhale and thus entering your bloodstream, your blood will not circulate as freely as usual in your body, and your arteries will start to get stuck. The arnes furthest from the heart (the hands and the feet) will be the first to lower their blood flow, and you will begin to have cold hands and feet.
- 4. Less Brilliant Skin: Healthy skin has a natural glow, but with clogged arteries, diminished blood circulation will make your skin look grayer and lighter than in the past.
- 5. Ugly Yellow Fingers: The smoke that touches your skin several times a day at your fingertips, will slowly make fingers on the hand with which you hold the car/">cigarette in ugly yellow fingers.
- 6. Less ability to smell the beautiful flowers: Maybe you do not really care about the smell of flowers, but another negative effect of smoking is that soon after becoming a smoker, your taste buds and your before. The good news is however that they come back rather quickly after leaving.
- 7. Reduced lung capacity: Your overall physical ability largely depends on the capacity of your lungs, and the negative effects of smoking are a lung capacity that is slowly deteriorating. When I smoked, I did a test while I was playing at a serious level, but I collapsed during a track test and it was said that my lung capacity was well below normal for my age group.
- 8. Low energy: When you smoke, your immune system never relaxes very long. Immediately when the smoke gets into your body, the immune system starts to fight it, and so works on overdrive so to speak. This extra use of energy must come from somewhere, and that is the case. The energy used is drawn from your overall energy levels. In addition, the lower lung capacity reduces the oxygen supply to your body, which further reduces your energy levels. so you can expect a lower energy level of smoking.
- 9. Bad breath: Often, when I was a smoker, I woke up dry mouth, and my girlfriend refused to kiss me because of my bad breath. This point should not require any further explanation 🙂
- 10. Less oxygen for your brain: the decrease in oxygen in the blood also causes a decrease in oxygen for the brain, which must then function optimally. This can cause you to have a worse-than-average ability to focus on things, and it can also cause vertigo.
If you liked the article then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Share your opinion in comments below.